OUR RETURNS POLICY
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
On all artwork bought on the online platform there is a 14 day no risk money back guarantee on your order. Please contact the artist/gallery through our website and return the artwork in the same condition you bought it, at your own cost. Once the artist/gallery confirms they have received the artwork in good condition we will refund you your money in full.
Please note the following is required for a returns request to be accepted:
- it has to be less than 14 days since you received the artwork
- the artwork must be in the same condition as it arrived and in appropriate packaging––please note artworks must be carefully packed for return shipment in their original packaging in order to qualify for a refund, so please take care when unpacking received artworks
- If the original packaging was insufficient, please provide photographs and then package to the best of your ability.
- Return shipping is at the customer’s cost.
For artworks that arrived damaged we ask for a photo of the damage so that the artist can see what happened with that shipment.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR A REFUND TO COME THROUGH?
We will process your refund and notify you about your refund, once we have been informed about your return. Please allow 10 working days for the refund to go through.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ARTWORK?
Contact the artist/gallery and let them know that you would like to return the artwork and decide the best way to return with them. You may need to use a carrier or the postal service to transport the artwork.
WHEN WILL I KNOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY RETURN?
Once the artist/gallery has received the artwork in good condition they will notify us and the customer and then we will refund you your money in full.
WHAT ARTWORK(S) I CAN NOT RETURN?
We can not accept returns for the following:
- Artworks that have been damaged after delivery
- Commissioned artworks or bespoke pieces
- Artworks that have been made/printed to order
However, if a commissioned or bespoke artwork is damaged on arrival at your delivery address, we will accept these returns.
MY ARTWORK ARRIVED IN DAMAGED CONDITION
If your purchased Artwork arrives in a damaged condition, please get in touch with us straight away and we will advise the Artist of the damage. They may be able to repair or replace your artwork, or you may return the Artwork in its original packaging, at your cost, and request a refund.
Please contact us in the first instance at [email protected] attaching photos of the damage sustained.
Please contact us at [email protected], if something has gone wrong with your order, or your artwork has not been delivered to you.
Our friendly team will try and help you resolve any problems and answer any queries.