Convert website visitors into buyers by following our vendor guidelines for a great shopping experience for Contemporary Art Fairs users.
Maintain Your Store
- Only upload available artworks or signed, numbered and limited edition prints to your Contemporary Art Fairs store.
- Make sure that all listing details accurately describe the materials and dimensions of your artwork.
- Upload 1-2 photographs for the best display of your artwork. All photographs should provide a clear view of the artwork.
- Keep your shipping profiles up-to-date with accurate quotes. Include duty where applicable and ship with a reputable courier.
- Don’t list artworks which violate the intellectual property of others.
- Keep your prices on Contemporary Art Fairs consistent with other outlets where your work is sold.
- If you sell an artwork listed on Contemporary Art Fairs via another channel, please update your listing as soon as possible.
- Ship artworks within your stated schedule.
- Keep your customer informed of shipping or any delays.
- Contact us immediately if you are unable to fulfill an order, to ensure the customer receives a refund.
- Ship all artworks via a reputable tracked courier.
- Ensure that your artworks are packaged robustly for transit. Please see our Packaging and Delivery Guidelines for more information.
The Contemporary Art Fairs Community
- Please make your communications with Customers courteous and free from offensive or abusive content.
- Keep all communications relevant and do not use the Contemporary Art Fairs messaging system or forums for promotional activity.