Information for Vendors
Convert website visitors into buyers by following our guidelines for a great shopping experience for Contemporary Art Fairs users.
Maintain Your Store
- Only upload available artworks or signed, numbered and limited edition prints to your Contemporary Art Fairs store.
- Make sure that all listing details accurately describe the materials and dimensions of your artwork.
- Upload 1-2 photographs for the best display of your artwork. All photographs should provide a clear view of the artwork.
- Keep your shipping profiles up-to-date with accurate quotes. Include duty where applicable and ship with a reputable courier.
- Don’t list artworks which violate the intellectual property of others.
- Keep your prices on Contemporary Art Fairs consistent with other outlets where your work is sold.
- If you sell an artwork listed on Contemporary Art Fairs via another channel, please update your listing as soon as possible.
- Ship artworks as soon as possible.
- Keep your customer informed of shipping or any delays.
- Contact us immediately if you are unable to fulfill an order, to ensure the customer receives a refund.
- Ship all artworks via a reputable tracked courier.
- Ensure that your artworks are packaged robustly for transit. Please see our Packaging and Shipping Guidelines for more information.
How you get paid
Customers pay online through our credit card processing facilities. When payment is received, we will notify you of the details of the purchase by email. You can then package and dispatch the artwork.
Once we have confirmed that the artwork arrived safely, you will be paid approximately 21 days after that date (this is comprised of 7 days for delivery, 7-day money back guarantee, 7 days for return). If you have provided your Paypal address, you will receive your payment via that portal. Otherwise, you will be paid by bank transfer.
7 day money back guarantee
To foster trust with customers, we offer a 7-day money back guarantee. The guarantee allows customers to return artworks within 7 days if they are not fully satisfied. They can return the artwork for any reason within this period.
We pay the return postage.
You are not eligible to recoup the cost of delivering the artwork to the customer.
The Contemporary Art Fairs Community
- Please make your communications with Customers courteous and free from offensive or abusive content.
- Keep all communications relevant and do not use the Contemporary Art Fairs messaging system or forums for promotional activity.