WORKSHOPS & ACTIVITIES
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY
THIS IS YOUR TIME TO LEARN
Each fair has a workshop corner offering a fun environment to get messy and a great opportunity in people’s busy lives
to have a really creative time.
LIVE PAINTING DEMONSTRATIONS
At the Windsor Online Contemporary Art Fair 2020
Private View Evening Live Event (By invitation ONLY)
- A live ink painting demo from artist Androulla Theokle supported by music from the talented pianist Michael Raggatt
- Talk from three award-winning artists, Swati Sinha from Studio Kavachi, Vasko Katzarski and Valentina Gonzalez
Saturday Live Event
- Live sketchbook demonstration by artist Kim Whitby
- ‘Creating Abstract Art with a Focus Point’, watch how Swati Sinha from Studio Kavachi works from planning the layout through to deciding on colour schemes.
- Watch artist Frances Ackland-Snow turn a blank canvas into something remarkable with Cellist Emily Burridge
- Talk from two talented artists, Ellie Hipkin and Emma Read from Cedars Yard
ARTY PARTY FOR CHILDREN
Art and Creativity Workshops
The Art Workshops at the Fairs are a great environment for children to get messy and have a totally creative time.
Children are inspired when they work with professional artists at our Creativity Workshops.
The artists teach the children foundation artistic skills such as handling a paintbrush and recreating an image.
The workshops are suitable for children and the young at heart.
From their first colourful daubs to intricate pencil drawings, it’s wonderful to see your children’s artistic talents grow. As a parent, your careful guidance can help develop their creativity, whether or not your child is ‘a natural’ in the art room.
Are we born creative? What is creativity?
Read our free guide to find out the answers to these questions and how to encourage creativity in your child and how to nurture their creativity and develop it as they get older.
THE PRINCE’S TRUST MINIATURE CANVAS SALE
A chance for art buyers to acquire an original piece of art for only £50 whilst supporting The Trust’s amazing work helping young people transform their lives.
Contemporary Art Fairs and their community of artists have raised over £75,000 for The Prince’s Trust with the sale of collectable miniature canvases donated by the artists. But be warned these treasures fly off the wall!